About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Monday, March 3, 2008

Change of Face

Ok, so Ryan is going to kill me when he sees our blog. I really wanted to put the picture that is now to the left on our blog, as our title picture, but it wouldn't fit right. Ryan Norman, my wonderfully talented roomate from college, took this picture. Yeah, I know, Ryan Norman, Ryan Shelton... it gets a little confusing. Ryan had no clue he would be in pictures that night, hence the scruff face and hair that hadn't been cut in months. I am soo excited about the pictures that Ryan Norman took. She is a PROFESSIONAL (sooo proud of her) photographer now and takes beautiful pictures. She took black and whites of me and Ryan when we were in college and we still cherish them and have them hanging in our house. She truly is amazing. Here is a sneak peek at a few things she has done for us. They are mainly belly pics, but a few others that I just love and had to include! And yes Jamie, I know that I swore I wouldn't do bare belly shots, but Ryan Norman talked me into it ;)!


P.S. I can't wait to see you in two weeks RN!

2 comments:

thebarronfam said...

Hey Erin,
I don't know Drew all that well. We had some classes together at Auburn I think. I saw her at Maggie Cooper's this weekend. I am sure Maggie would know how to get in touch with her. Congrats on the baby! It is such an exciting time!

Belue said...

Your belly is so pretty. I love the pics with you Ryan and the baby belly! Hope you are feeling better. I'm hoping to come to your shower...if I can't you need to send me your address.

-Amanda-