About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

More Pictures!!!

I hope you look forward to seeing more pictures in the days and weeks to come. I am sorry it has taken me so long to get them on here. The internet at the hospital has not been very cooperative.

We are all doing well! Erin and Lucy McLean are doing much better. They are no longer having to stay on separate floors. We are all in the same room now!!! Lucy McLean is doing great! Erin is also doing much better. She is the strongest woman I know and I am thankful God brought us together. She is what makes our family beautiful. Thank you all for your support! We truly appreciate it and we can't wait for you to meet our new daughter! Have a Blessed Day!

Ryan

1 comment:

The Martin Family said...

I can't believe she's here! She's perfect! I'm so excited for you! It sounds like you've had a bit of a rough time - know I'm praying for all three of you! Way to go, Mama!