About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Friday, February 29, 2008

CRAVINESS!

Who eats like this when they have the flu you ask?! A 34 week pregnant woman who is sick and tired of soup! For the last 4 days, I have eaten soup and chicken pot pies. I was sick and tired of that junk! Ryan had a ballgame tonight, so I took it upon myself to order me some real food. I was very careful to order it over the phone and pay by credit card, as to not contaminate anyone at the restaraunt. Even better, I pulled up and saw my friend Melissa's family walking in. I called her on her cell phone and she got it for me and brought it to the car. Good food, no contaminating this small little town! You could get thrown out for that you know! Mmmm mmm good! Baby Shelton agreed. He/she is kicking up a storm now. I like to think that Baby Shelton is saying "THANK YOU MOM! FINALLY SOME REAL FOOD AGAIN!!!" Now if we can just hack up the rest of my lung and get this fever to go down for 48 hours, I will be good to venture out in to the real world again!