About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Home Sweet Home





Remember this little fortune that I got at Doc Chey's 3 months ago TODAY... I am chalking it up to the Lord. What a great thing that I had in store for me today. To come home with our daughter!


I would like to say thank you to everyone who has lifted us up in your prayers this week. We have definitely felt them. We arrived home today at lunch and are loving being in our own comfort zone. Let's see what I say tomorrow when I have no nurses helping us out throughout the night! I have felt so blessed to have the medical staff that we were blessed with. Lucy McLean was well taken care of and we were loved on as well. I can't thank the doctors and nurses enough.




P.S. For the Snoop lovers, he is doing great with his little sister. He gave her a big sloppy kiss as soon as she arrived home!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHe is beautiful. I am glad everyone is okay. Congratulations.

-Meghan Robillard

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your daughter!!! What a blessing. She is absolutely adorable.

I actually work for Doc Chey's and found your blog bc I receive an email each day with links to blogs that mention our restaurant.

Do you mind if I use your story and picture in our April e-newsletter? I think our loyal guests would enjoy hearing about it. Please email me with approval and any other details.

Peace Love Noodles,
Ashlee
alepore@doccheys.com