About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Monday, March 24, 2008

I AM HERE!!!

Hello everyone!!! My name is Lucille McLean Shelton. I was born Easter Sunday, March 23, 2008 at 7:58 PM! I am a baby girl. I weight 8 pounds and 10.6 ounces and I was about 22 inches long. I have not been talking to my parents to much because I am very tired. I did talk to my dad earlier today though. I thought to myself...What does he think he is doing?!... I have worked very hard to get this warm and his hands are SOOOOO COLD. He figured things out and put me in a warm blanket, so I think he'll come around. I have been runnin' the show around here since God blew the first breath into me. He has taken Great care of me and mom. My mom is doing great. She is already up walking around and feeding me to help me get out of the hospital soon. My dad keeps telling everyone about what a trooper she was and still is. I'm not real sure what that means, but I hope you get whatever it is he's talking about. My dad has also been telling me about my 4-legged friend Snoop who is at home waiting eagerly to see me. I can't wait to see him too. I'll bet we will be so excited we may just pee everywhere...Well...he will..... Mom may put us both in diapers!! hahahahahahaha

I will keep letting you know how things are, but it is time for me to catch some zzz's. I will be up bright and early around 1:00 or 1:30 for the party if anyone would like to join me. I may be the only one there, but I am sure my mom and dad will be soon to follow. Have a wonderful night!!!

Lucy McLean :-)


P.S. Pictures will be soon to follow. We are having a little trouble getting on the internet here at the hospital. I am sorry, but you will see her beautiful face very soon! Thank you all for your thoughts, love and your prayers! Erin and I have been blessed beyond measure with our daughter, Lucy. Have a wonderful day! God Bless!

Ryan

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you guys!! I bet she is a bundle of pure joy!

Unknown said...

Congrats!!!! That is so fun! Our two Lucy's are going to have to play together soon! love you both!

the Sloan's

Anna Shelton Cranford said...

Lucy,
I'm so greatfull your finally here. I can't wait to see you. We're going to have a great time as cousins.
bunches of love,
Noah T.

Shealy said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for y'all! Yay!!

Holly and Patrick said...

Hey guys! You've been in my thoughts a lot the last few days. I am so glad that she's here and I'm sure you are too! Wow, 8lbs 10oz...that's a big baby for Erin!! I'm so excited for you two..you'll make such great parents. Thanks for keeping everyone posted!
Lots of love,
Holly

Anonymous said...

Hey, Ryan and Erin! Lucy sure fooled us!! Just knew we had another little boy in the family. Hope to see everyone soon. All our love,

Glenda