About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Friday, March 14, 2008

Learning....

Hello. I am Erin's husband, Ryan. If I have not met you, I am sure we may meet in the near future, if not I hope you enjoy reading the blog she has created. Ok.....so Erin is going to be giving birth and there are somethings in a man's life that God did not intend for him to do. You would not believe how thankful I am that is the case for the well being of our baby. Since Erin is going be doing the things she does so the baby can take it's first breath of fresh air, I will be taking over the duties of the...."the blog." I am a quick learner, so hopefully I can get this "blogging" thing down. In the days to come, I am sure most of you girls that look at this will be pleased to be getting the birth of a child from a man's perspective. Please bear with us here.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.