About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Sunday, March 30, 2008

MY NEW HOME!!!

I got to come home from the hospital today! Dad, Mom and I packed the house mom took to the hospital and brought it home! I don't even know what I happened. I slept the whole way home, but I did feel a few bumps. I was excited to see my new home with Mom and Dad. We came home and I met my new best friend, SNOOP! Mom has already told you, but he met me with a kiss! He was trying to talk to me, but I was too tired and kept sleeping. I am pretty sure he and I will get along real well though. He came and snuggled with me while I was taking a nap on Dad this afternoon. He also barked at mom and dad if they tried to get to close to me, but Dad curbed that REAL quick. He got in trouble, but it's ok. Dad had to do that because he loves me.


I am very thankful that God took care of our family while mom and I were in the hospital. I want to tell you about some of my friends I met while we were in the NICU. I don't know many of their names, but they were born very premature. Please pray for them and their families. They are very strong willed babies, but they may not get to come home as soon as I did. I met one beautiful little girl that has been there for seven months and her mom and dad live very far away from the hospital. They don't get to stay with her because they have to work. Please pray for her and her family. God is taking care of them, but they could use the extra prayers. The nurses and doctors have become part of her family. It was great to see how much they cared for her family. Dad met a few others staying there also, so he asked that you pray for them as well.


Mom and Dad are so thankful for the nurses and doctors that took care of us. They are truly geniune people who definitely chose a profession they love. My nurses Sara, Jessica, Carey, Tiffany, and Dr. Litzenburg truly have a gift God blessed them with. We have and will say many prayers for them to keep doing what they are doing. I hope as I grow older, I will get a chance to meet them! Well, as I have began a routine for my very young life, it is bedtime for me after I eat. I hope you all have a blessed day and night!



Love,
Lucy McLean

No comments: