About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!






Dear Daddy,




I tried to post this slideshow on our blog, but it doesn't want to work with me today. I just wanted you to know that you are the best daddy in the world. I have loved getting to know you the past four months. Thank you for loving me, even before I was born. Thank you for kissing on me, hugging me, making me laugh, taking me on walks, bathing me, helping Mama feed me, praying over me, and everything else you do. I know you work very hard and that it is difficult to be away from me and Mama. Please know that I appreciate all of your hard work. You are amazing. Happy Birthday!




Love,


Lucy McLean




P.S. For all of our blogstalkers... I got Daddy Photography Lessons! He is excited about learning more about taking pictures of his cutie patootie!!

1 comment:

The Sinclairs said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN! Have fun at the photography classes... if you guys are anything like us... we have a gazillion pictures now! Have a good week!