About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Fun at Grammy and Grandpa's "Farm"

Lucy McLean with her Grandpa!
Lucy McLean and I came to my parents on Wednesday. We have been having a great time hanging out with all of the many animals and people! My dad showed LM how to feed the chickens. I am sure she will remember! We have gotten to spend a lot of time relaxing and having no real agenda. That is always nice! My grandma has been able to spend time with us. Ryan got here last night. We had a photo shoot this morning with a few of the trees my dad planted in honor of LM. We are going to try to take her picture with them every year. She had more fun eating the grass than anything. I will post a slideshow soon.

Tonight we get to catch up with a lot of my hometown friends. My wonderful friend Jenny is having an engagement party. I am so happy for her and Andrew. She has been an amazing friend throughout my whole life and I couldn't be more ecstatic for her.

Well, everyone is taking their afternoon naps (including the 13 or so dogs that my mom is boarding for the weekend). I better take advantage of the chance to relax too!

No comments: