About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Sunday, August 31, 2008

I'm going to be an aunt to a...


Ok, so this deserved its own post. I wanted to post it last Wednesday, but Jamie asked that I give them time to tell everyone. I think that if BABY LILA... YAY, it's going to be a GIRL had her own blog (hint hint) then THEY could have told EVERYONE and not worried about Aunt Erin spreading it on the world wide web. So... Josh and Jamie are expecting Lila Wilson in January. We are so excited for them and can't wait to love on them. Motherhood is so amazing and to share it with Jamie will be such a blessing. I love you so much baby Lila and can't wait to love you and hug you (and hopefully smell you before your first bath). For those of you who know me well, you know I am OBSESSED with the newborn smell. CONGRATS TO THE COOKS! We miss you!

No comments: