About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Spittin' Image




Since Lucy McLean was born, I have thought that she looks like my mom. I guess that means she looks like me. It is just weird to me to think of her looking like me. My whole life, I knew that I was a "spittin' image" of my mom. It just feels weird for me to have my own "spittin' image". Of course everyone has their opinions. I see more of Ryan in her daily, but when my Grandmother pulled this picture out, I started to laugh. So, what do you think? Does Lucy McLean look like her Mama?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is the craziest thing...she looks just like you! She is growing and changing so much...I cannot wait to get up there and see her. Sunday June 1st right???

Kristin