About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Monday, May 19, 2008

How many things can you pack in to one weekend?

We had a big weekend! On Friday night, our homegroup from church threw Lucy McLean her first party. She enjoyed hanging out with the ladies! After the shower, we went to my parents house. My dad was leaving at 2 in the morning to go fishing and we couldn't let a chance for him to kiss on LM to pass by. We got there WAY late and surprised him.

On Saturday, we went to my parent's neighbors house for a cookout and then down to my grandmother's house. We hung out with the family all afternoon. Saturday night, we (Ryan and I) went on a date to see my baby cousin (he's 16 now) in "The Graduate". Ryan had never seen the play so he was totally shocked to see Caleb in a sexual role. He laughed so hard. It was a lot of fun.

Yesterday was yet another packed day. All of the McLeans came over to my parents house for lunch. We had a blast hanging out and eating (what we do best). Aunt Sue came early to get her hands on LM. Ryan took about 100 pics of the two of them together. I will cherish these pictures forever. He did such a good job. I tried to put them in a slide show to show off, but for some reason, I can't get it to work right. I made sure all of the pictures were saved in the right direction, but they all turned back to their original form, once put in the slide show :(. If anyone knows how to change this, please let me know!

Last night, we stopped by Ryan's parents and had dinner. Lucille got to love on LM and we got to hang out for a bit. Ryan's mom made a delicious meal and then we were on our way.

Needless to say, we were all four (including Snoop) pooped from our long weekend. We had a great time, but we had a lot jam packed in to 3 days. Lucy McLean slept 10 hours last night and I had to wake her up at that point! She is now napping again, but we have grocery shopping to do! On to run our erands. I will add more pictures from Friday night and LM with Lucille later today. For now, you can look at the slide show (and try not to get a krick in your neck)of Lucy McLean with her GREAT GREAT Aunt Sue!

No comments: