About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Friday, May 30, 2008

Face it... it's time to call Grammy!







My oh' so wonderful mom came to stay with us since Tuesday night. Unfortunately, she had to go home today :(. We had a blast with her over the last 3 days. It is such a relief to have your mom around. It made going to the doctor with Lucy McLean easier, shopping easier, bathing easier, everything! We were able to get a lot done around the house. Last night was my own personal episode of "Clean Sweap" and today, I felt like my house was on "Curb Apeal" (pictures to come soon). It was very hard to see her car pull out of the driveway. I have always been very close to my mom, but I feel even more close to her now that I am a mom. It sure makes it hard to be away. Mom, thanks for everything! I am the most blessed daughter on the face of this earth!!! Lucy McLean says thanks for everything Grammy!

No comments: