About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Grandpa "Clyde's" Favorite Angler



My dad was really excited when we found out we were pregnant. He can't wait to fish with his grandchildren. So, he bought this bib. The whole time we were pregnant, he was sure that LM was a boy. When Ryan announced that we had a little girl, my dad's response was, "I'm gonna have to buy a pink fishing pole". Lucy McLean loves her bib and wanted to thank her grandpa for it. She also says she can't wait to fish with him!

P.S. For those of you who don't know, my dad's name isn't Clyde. This was his first pick for a name for Baby Shelton. I'm not sure why, but we didn't go with it! ;)

1 comment:

Future Envy of the PTA said...

I was so convinced that LM looked like her daddy at first, but I think she looks more and more like momma everyday!