About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Monday, May 26, 2008

White Squirrel Fun








My parents and the Dentons were able to come up and go to the White Squirrel Festival with us this weekend. For those of you who don't know, Brevard is known for it's white squirrels. Yes, they really exist (see pic)! The festival was a lot of fun. There were all sorts of vendors, a soap box derby and great music. Last night, we took Lucy McLean to her first concert. Edwin McCain was downtown. She was ready to last all night, but we didn't last all that long. We came home to put her in bed. We had loads of fun with family and friends. It was a great weekend. Ryan took a photoshoot of the Denton's son, Luke. He is such a cutie! ENJOY!!!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Oh my goodness! Ryan is the champ at taking photos! I tried to download the pics from the slideshow but it wouldn't allow me. Would you please email them to me? Thanks again for a wonderful time. I hope LM is feeling better and next time we can hang out with her some more!