About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Belated Mother's Day



I meant to write this post a few days ago, but Lucy McLean's tummy has called my attention and then we were without internet for a day (boy does that easily seem like an eternity). This being my first Mother's Day, it was the first time that I really sat down and reflected on all my own mother has done for me over the years. She has sacrificed so much for me. My mother is truly a pillar of strength. I remember, as a child, wishing that I could handle things with the dignity that my mother did. She has taught me so much, more than I can begin to put in one little post. I feel like I am a stronger woman because of my mother. So, Mom, thank you for loving me unconditionally, supporting me, listening to me, teaching me, standing up for me, letting me use the "my mom said no" card, showing me how to stand up for myself, praying for me and for being the most amazing mom ever. My prayer is that I can raise Lucy McLean half as well as you did with me! I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: