About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Starting a Family Business?!

I love my daughter and we have been blessed more than we ever imagined with her birth and health. I often find myself wandering what she will be when she grows up. Some of the ideas are a teacher, lecturer, motivational speaker, talk show host, etc because she LOVES to talk, but we had a little insight this evening into she may be pursuing for the future!

Ryan




PLUMBING anyone?!?!?!


Momma and Daddy really don't see a future here for me because they say crack kills in more ways that one.....but they both thought it was a GREAT picture for them to show all their family and friends! I am so glad they will be taking pictures like this one of me to see when I grow older!


Have a great day and God Bless You!


Lucy McLean


1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I could just eat her up! I can't handle how precious she is!!!