About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Monday, November 17, 2008

Billy Bob Skylar

So Melissa called me last week crying she was laughing so hard. Skylar had a tooth that was way loose. Melissa said that even when she would talk, it would wiggle. CREEPY. Skylar, being the oh' so non-dramatic child that she is, wouldn't let anyone get near her to pull it. So, Melissa took a picture. All I have to say is... I can't wait to show this to her first boyfriend. I was rolling on Saturday night when I saw this picture. It is just one of those you just keep on going back to.
Luckily, Skylar came to her senses and pulled the tooth. She is back to her fabulously beautiful self. Gotta love this child!!!
P.S. I still remember the day that I pulled 5 teeth at my sitters. Unlike Skylar, I was stoked about the tooth fairy. After I learned that you could put dental floss around an even slightly loose tooth and then put the string around the handle of the sliding glass door at the Sander's house, I went to town. We went on a pulling rampage. Mom figured out something was up when I called her around tooth number 3 or 4. Ahhh... the joys of being a kid.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

t's such a important site. cool, extraordinarily intriguing!!!

-------

[url=http://oponymozgowe.pl]Opony Mozgowe[/url]
[url=http://pozycjonowanie.lagata.pl]Pozycjonowanie[/url]

[url=http://www.linkhouse.pl/zdrowie,i,uroda/opony,s,3399/]opony[/url]