About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Update on LM's Tummy

Last night was a very trying night. I feel so blessed to have such an amazing and supportive husband. There were lots of tears and screams (screams only came from LM) BUT we got through it. We had a very hungry little girl this morning, but the doctors said she did great going back to surgery. Having to give her over to the doctors was possibly one of the most difficult things I have ever done. My heart cries out to mothers who have to do this, especially over and over again. I realize that what we went through is minor compared to what some parents have to deal with.

Anyways.... the doctor said that everything looks pretty good. There is some irritation in her small intestine, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything big. He took biopsies from a few different places and we should have results by Monday. Thank you to all of you who lifted us up in your prayers today. As you can tell from the picture, we are pooped. So, signing off and hitting the sack!

1 comment:

DeLine Family said...

Oh, I have been thinking of y'all! I am glad to hear some good news. Props to you for last night...my Husband had a colonoscopy a few years ago & I just can't imagine a little one going through that. Y'all will continue to be in our prayers...keep us posted.