About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sweet Heavenly Smiles

Today, Miss Kyla Parker, went to be with our Lord and Savior. She has a new body now, one without CF and with lungs and a liver that work perfectly. We would ask you to continue to pray for The Parker family and for this entire community that was blessed to know Miss Kyla. We feel blessed to have been a part of this journey, if only in prayer. Continue to pray for the Lords hug to be felt by all of the children who will miss Kyla so much. Please also pray for my words tomorrow, as I have been called back to the school that I taught at, for crisis intervention (aka counseling students who I once taught, who are now grieving). My heart is broken for these precious children and my prayer is that they see the Lord through this situation and that anger and bitterness (while appropriate, I am aware) not set in to their little hearts. Thank you to all of you who have prayed for Kyla and her family. Please know that they appreciate it more than you will ever know.

No comments: