About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thursday Night!

Thursday night, while momma was gone to school, we got out the video camera to show the world that I can crawl. Aren't you excited?! Momma and Daddy have no clue home much I love being able to move around! I also pulled myself up on the laundry basket and I was so amazed with myself. So, hopefully not only will I be crawling around, but I will be soon cruisin' around on my own two feet, but not in the next week if you know what I mean. Here is the video of myself crawling across the living room. You can hear daddy in the background offering a little encouragment as well. Thankfully, he will be able to start working half days starting on Monday. Thank you all for coming by to visit with us, supporting our family and praying for us. My daddy is healthy and ready to get back to his work. I am going to miss spending my days with him though! He loves me very very much, and we have had alot of fun at home together.


The Video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLqdi3MHFeM

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Go LM Go! She looks so happy! She will have to teach Ella in a few months!