About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Saturday, May 2, 2009

I can hardly believe it...


But I received an award. How I received it seeing how all of my family calls to tell me I don't update the blog enough I don't know... but thanks for flattering me Laura! So, here is how this works... I think.

1. When given the award, you list 7 things that you love
2. Pass along the award to 7 bloggers that you love, tag them and let them know they've won. {Tagees: Don't forget to copy the picture of the award for your blog'orama...post & sidebar.}

So... 7 Things I love:
1. Shrimp & Grits...yuuummmm
2.My grandmother's fried chicken (can you tell I am hungry)
3. cutie patootie kids clothing MONOGRAMMED (even if Melissa picks on me for it)
4. Rainbows (the comfy kind you wear on your feet... not that the other one's that God has blessed us with aren't fabulous as well)
5. Cheerwine... can I get whoop whoop from my fellow Rowan County natives (for those of you who don't know, Cheerwine originated in MY hometown. I expect a pat on the back next time you see me).
6. The sound of children laughing. I could listen to it FOR HOURS!! (which I guess isn't actually a "thing" in the noun sense
7. school/office supplies

P.S. I had typed out my list and had lots of people on it, then I realized that they aren't "things"! Ooops!

Last but not least...
AND THE AWARD(s) GO TO:::
1. Jamie at "The Cooks"
2. Leslie at "Leslie's Hilarious Blog"
3. Megan at "The Monks"
4. Darbie at "Fly Through my Window"
5. Jennifer at "The Sinclairs"
6. Anna at "The Cranfords"
7. Amanda at "The Meltcalfs"


No comments: