About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Friday, May 8, 2009

New Kitchen Table...

So the wish list continues. Now I am looking for a round table for our house. We put our other dining room table in storage because it was too big for our house. I love it, but just didn't have the room right now. Since then, we have been eating at our bar. Since the bar will hopefully be taken out some time this summer, I would like a round table to go with the banquette we will be building... So I found these two.

This one is from IKEA (only $250)
This one (above) from Target is on clearance for only $174.00

This one from PB is only $599 ;). I love the storage underneath, but would love to find a knockoff! Any ideas?
P.S. Ryan is probably ready to strangle me with all of my ideas. A girl can dream though right?

3 comments:

amberaiken said...

table #2 is my fave! i love the distressed look...and the price definitely makes me smile! :)

BCSM said...

#2, but could ryan make one like #3? A trip to home depot w/this pic and some advice might produce the same effect?

The Sinclairs said...

There's a Pottery Barn Outlet in Gaffney, SC... you could check there. I know they have deals on furniture from time to time... especially if you get the stuff that's a smidge "imperfect." The outlet can still be expensive though. We found a little round table at a consignment store and painted it... I'm all about finding stuff and spray painting it!