About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Friday, May 29, 2009

Lions and Tigers and Bears OH MY!!!

We loaded up on Saturday and met Anna, Jason and Noah at the Greenville zoo. We had a great time. Lucy McLean was very amazed by all of the animals. Some of them scared Noah, but he warmed up to them! Here are pictures from our adventureGrammy... yep, that is your grandaughter interested in a SNAKE!!! For those of you who know my mom, you know that is her one and only fear/phobia. Well, she hates going to the dentist too, but she doesn't flip like she does over a snake. As a child, I remember putting garden snakes in my bookbag and then asking her to get something out of it. My mom would lose it. That still makes me laugh!!! Love ya mom!
The kids LOVED the mister!
The baby orangutan played peek-a-boo


YAY for our trip to the zoo!

No comments: