About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Monday, May 11, 2009

Potty Training?!

I know it is gross...but I just have to let the world know what our little "stinker" did yesterday morning. Megan had come over to bring Andie over for the day. Lucy McLean was getting out of the bath and was excited that Andie was there, so she ran out of the bathroom naked. She immediately climbed up on her new (daddy's old) rocking chair and started to look back over at her mama and Aunt Mu Mu and started grunting. I will leave the rest to your imagination. I so wish I would have had a video of this. Grampy says it is her way of letting us know she is ready for potty training. I say if he is so excited about it, he can come up here and do it for a few days! HAPPY MONDAY!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am still laughing about it! She is sooo stinkin (not literally all of the time) cute... I love her and all her sweet, funny expressions - even grunting! :)
Megan

The Fambros said...

ROFL that's too funny! I remember when we couldn't look at Hazel while she was "grunting" or it threw off her concentration. As far as potty trainning goes, I second your motion.