About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Monday, September 3, 2007

Snoop's Big News!

Yep! Snoop couldn't hold it in any longer. He is very excited about the arrival of his new baby brother or sister in March!
For those of you who are asking, no we are not getting a new dog! Ryan and I are expecting our first "real" child in March. We are very excited about this new journey. Please say a little prayer for Baby Shelton.

2 comments:

The Martin Family said...

YAY!!!! Congratulations! I am absolutely thrilled for you. Every baby is a blessing, but I know this is such an answered prayer for you. Baby Shelton sure is lucky to have such an amazing mom! I can't wait to talk and catch up...we're tailgating today and then going to Seattle, but I'll try to give you a call when we're out there. Love you! Sarah

Shealy said...

Congrats! Sarah told me your exciting news and I am so ecstatic for y'all. You are going to be the best mom ever! I can't wait to find out what it's going to be!!