About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Sunday, September 16, 2007

The Cooks!

My Wonderful Nephews (and BFF of course)
I just have to say that this is one awesome picture. Jamie took it with her self-timer on her camera. Rudy and Gibson are so handsome. I have to say, their cousin Snoop would NEVER be able to take such a good picture. Jamie and Josh are also hot of course! It would be better without the Duke shirt though. But, they are still newlyweds, Jamie still has a lot to teach him!

I miss you Jamie and can't wait to see you in November!
Snoop sends slobber and licks to all of the Cooks!

1 comment:

The Martin Family said...

I love this picture of them too! I can't believe it wasn't taken by a professional...my dogs would NEVER do that! If you're coming to Auburn in November, hopefully you can fit in a quick visit with the Martins!