About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Monday, September 10, 2007

My sarcastic husband

Yes, Ryan found it necessary to change our Blog yesterday when I was walking. He finds the whole thing a little stalkish. I can, to some degree, agree with him. I also understand that I have been trying to cut back on our cell phone minutes (since he has almost had an anurism sp? every month since we have been married when we get our bill). So, my excuse... it's either this way of keeping up with everyone, or a lot of cell phone conversations ;)!
On a more serious note, I do feel very blessed to have this crazy man in my life. He is so sincere (even when he is sarcastic) and loves me unconditionally. I feel blessed to know that throughout the day, there is someone who is putting my best interest first and is thinking about me and praying for me. He is an amazing husband and I have loved every minute of being married to him and sharing life with him.
I am sure that the next 6 months will be a whirlwind and I know there will be times when he is ready to hurt me, but I know that he will love me through the ups and downs of our pregnancy. I can only imagine how well this miracle will be treated by their Daddy. I can't wait to see him as a Father. Ryan, thank you for making me laugh and for loving me like crazy and most of all... for putting up with me and my stalking tendancies! I know the Lord has his hand over our marriage and I feel blessed to be right where I am in life, with you!

1 comment:

The Martin Family said...

You just tell him blogging is the cheapest hobby a girl could have!