About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Saturday, December 13, 2008

HILARIOUSon Girls



I can't begin to tell you how much I love the Harrison girls. Here are a few reasons.

1. I am proud to say that my daughter is loved on by them, while I am at work each day. I am blessed beyond measure. I have to say though... I am sorta scared of what I am getting myself into.
2. Skylar, Anslie and Kyndall all have HILARIOUS personalities. When they were over the other day, Kyndall decided to put on my lipstick and then pose for her "Uncle Ryan".
3. ANslie thinks it is hilarious to get in Snoop's cage WITH HIM. He doesn't think it is as funny.
4. Conversations with them
5. Skylar being 6 going on 16.
6. When Kyndall sees other people raising their hands during church and she follows suit.
7. When Anslie yells "BAY BAY" anytime LM is around her and chases after me for kisses when I leave their house in the morning.
8. The way Skylar says she could "Eat LM up ...she is so stinkin' cute"
The list could go on and on...

No comments: