About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Adventures at Grammy and Grandpa's

Yes, there is a teeny tiny bit of hair on top of that noggin... so we are rockin' the bows these days. Doesn't she look like a little present? Slobber and all!
With Grammy and Grandpa
Very excited about all the presents!
Trying to get her to stay still!!!
We came to my parents on Saturday to spend some time before the hustle and bustle got in to full swing. We have had a great time relaxing and enjoying ourselves. The festivities get underway tomorrow. We can't wait for Daddy(Ryan) to arrive tonight! Above are pictures from our time here at the Spoiling Center...

2 comments:

Beth Hooper said...

Hey Erin! Lucy McLean looks like a little doll in her hair bow. I bet she will have a blast opening presents.

Post a picture of your hair cut! I am dying to see what you chose!

Merry Christmas from the Hoopers

erinshelton said...

Thank you. I am a fan (have an obsession) with bows. I chose a miz between Posh/ Rhiannon, but it didn't turn out short enough. I just text messaged you a pic. I will post pics on here soon!.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!