About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas with the McLeans

Christmas morning was spent at my parents house. Lucy McLean had a blast with all of her new toys. All of the McLeans came over for lunch. Here are pictures...
Lucy McLean's favorite present... DIAPERS!!!
What is in here Daddy?
LM with Kara
Aunt Sue with her scratch offs... shhhh don't tell anyone!
LM with Aunt Joyce and Kara... she loved her necklace!
Grandma came down early for some 1-on-1 LM time
Christmas morning...
Look at me go!
I found an ornament
Secret conversation between LM and Grandpa. I have a feeling it went something like this..
Grandpa- "You know, you can do whatever you want to here"
LM- "I know... I can get away with anything"
Grandpa- "That is right!"
I LOVED the blocks Look at how fun this is!
On Tuesday night, my dad and I took LM to visit/meet her Great Great Grandma Pete. She LOVED playing with her.


No comments: