About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Daddy's Back

I just wanted to update everyone to let you know that my daddy did amazing. His surgery went well and he is already back at home. We were amazed that he got to come home so quickly. I sure was glad, because I have missed him! Luckily, Grammy took me to see Mama and Daddy last night at the hospital. While I was there, I got to see the Aikens and the Stolzfus' too. We had lots of visitors this afternoon. The Livingstons, The Stricklers, Chad Laney, Alissa, and Grammy and Grandpa have been here. We feel so blessed to have everyone supporting our family during this. The Lord is amazing. Daddy is walking better than he has in years and feels okay. He is still having a hard time with staying awake, but I guess that is a good thing. It will be real easy to get bored in bed! He was able to walk around the house for awhile today. Mama is just totally amazed. Thanks again for your prayers and support. We love you!!!

Love,
Lucy McLean
P.S. While Daddy was in the hospital, Grammy and Grandpa took me downtown for my very 1st Halloween Festival. I couldn't miss this Brevard tradition. Here I am, dressed up in my "Pea in the Pod" costume!

No comments: