About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Surprise Photos

So, as I said before, Ryan and I were at a marriage retreat this past weekend. While we were gone, my parents kept Lucy McLean. My mom snuck and had her picture taken for us. What a great surprise! The blue dress was mine as a child (trust me.. she doesn't wear this in public.. the 21st century hasn't seen that many ruffles yet)! The pictures are great. I can't stop looking at them. THANKS GRAMMY!
Aren't I a big girl in my chair?

Mama's dress makes me laugh!



I look like my daddy here!

3 comments:

The Sinclairs said...

How cute! What a nice surprise. Those frilly dresses from the 80's are hilarious... who knows, we may be saying that about today's styles years from now. LM is getting so big and cuter and cuter! Hope you guys are doing well. We need to get together again sometime!

Belue said...

What an awesome surprise! It is crazy...I think that she looks just like you and Ryan. Now I think that you and Ryan look like each other. I didn't think so before but children seem to do that to couples. Happy Fall!

The Belues

The Fambros said...

Oh how adorable! She is getting so big! We have to have the girls' pictures taken over Christmas break! Looking at how well Ryan is doing with his shots, all we need to find is a back drop! Loves