About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

While Mama is Away...



Hey readers! This is Lucy McLean. I thought that I would take a second to let you know what I have been up to while my mama has been working. I stay with my wonderful Aunt Lissa. She is the mama of my three cousins; Skylar, Kyndall and Anslie. Skylar gets to go to big girl school during the day, so I only get to see her for a second in the morning and for a little bit in the afternoon. She is in 1st grade! I am so proud of her and how smart she is. During the day, Aunt Lissa lets Kyndall take over in "keeping" me. She is in charge! Kyndall and Anslie make me laugh a lot. Anslie doesn't realize that I am basically her size, as she tries to hold me and feed me all the time. Aunt Lissa has done a great job documenting my time at her house. I thought that I would share a few pictures of what we have been up to. Enjoy...
Last Thursday, I went the WNC State Fair for the 1st time. My mama was sad that she wasn't able to take me. She has class on Thursday nights. My daddy came and picked me up from the fair.This is a picture of me and my Aunt Lissa!
Anslie was REALLY excited about the fair!
When Skylar is at home, she loves on me. I love to take naps with her! Look how long I am!!!
Like I said, Anslie makes me laugh!!!


And sometimes she makes me upset. Notice that my mama and I had a little discussion about how NOT to make "hand gestures"!
She tries to help feed me!

Here I am with Kyndall. You can't tell by the picture, but she really does love me and play with me. Sometimes she gets worried though, because I have a reputation as "a spitter" and she has a reputation as a "gagger"!

As you can tell, I love spending time at my Aunt Lissa's house. My mama says it makes going to work easier, knowing that I am taken care of and loved on all day long. She doesn't have to worry about me a bit! I know she misses me and I miss her too, but this is all working out!!! Well, it is past my bedtime. I hope you enjoyed my a sneak peak at my adventures at the Harrison's!!!

Love,
Lucy McLean

No comments: