About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Monday, September 8, 2008

Happy Grandparents Day... A little late

While I knew that yesterday was Grandparent's Day, I was very slack in actually posting. Lucy McLean is very blessed to have a whole slew of love from many "GRAND" people. Thank you to each of you for raising Ryan and me and for helping us in this new journey of parenthood. Here are a few pictures of LM with her "GRAND" parents!

Lucy McLean and her namesake- Lucille (Ryan's Mamaw)
Lucy McLean and her Papaw (Ryan's Dad)
Lucy McLean and her Nana (Ryan's Mom)Lucy McLean and her Grammy (My Mom)


Lucy McLean and her Grandpa (My Dad)
Lucy McLean and her Great Grandma (My Grandma "Claytie")
Lucy McLean and her Great Grandmother Pat (Ryan's Grandmother)
Lucy McLean and her "GRAND" Great Aunt Sue (My Great Aunt)

Again, we love you all so very much. Thank you for all you do!!!

No comments: