About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Monday, September 22, 2008

Grandma's B-day Party

Pics from the fun weekend...

LM and Grammy
LM eating Grandma's cake
Smooches!
Strong genes? What do you think?
Sweet time with Grandpa!

The weekend before last (I know... I am getting slack), we went to my Grandma's surprise B-day party. On Wednesday, she will officially be 70 years old. Don't tell her I told you!!! She is the greatest grandmother. I have loved growing up and having her to love on me. I still remember going over to my grandparents house as a child and getting Dominos pizza on Friday night. We would go rent movies and have a blast all night. If we were REALLY good, we got to go to Blue Bay on Saturdays. That was always an adventure, because between my two grandparents, they knew EVERYONE in our small town. I could go on and on about my wonderful memories of this lady growing up. It is amazing to see her with Lucy McLean. When I see her loving on LM, I think about how much she must have loved on me at that age. I am so glad that the Lord has blessed us with another year of laughter, great conversations and love. Grandma... we love you. Here is to 70 more!

No comments: