About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What I've Been Up To

Yep... another message from me!

Hey everyone! It's me again. I have had a busy week. Mama says that time is flying now that I am here. On Monday, I finally got my picture taken with my Aunt Moo Moo. She is my cousin Andie's mama. We walk together. She and my Mama are really good friends.


I also got to meet a very special friend on Monday. Her name is Beth. She teaches 4th grade, just like my Mama. She has two kids, Claire and Campbell. Beth is a single mom and just found out that she has cancer. The doctor's can't find the origination spot, so they haven't been able to tell her what kind of cancer she has yet. Mama says that God is amazing and that he can perform miracles. As Mama and Daddy pray with me every night before we go to bed, we pray for Beth and her family. Please pray with us. We know that God can heal her!


On Tuesday, my Aunt Moo Moo and her mom went with us to the mall. My Mama was finally able to get something done to her hair. While I was growing in her tummy, I made her hair grow really fast. It was looking pretty rough, but she is feeling prettier now! Thank you to Aunt Moo Moo and Gwen for strolling me around and teaching me how to shop, while Mama was pampered.
Today, Mama and I took Daddy lunch. We love going to go see this hard working man. Mama says he misses us when he has to go to work. We sure do miss him here too. Mama asks me why I don't just pay her and Daddy to be my parents and then they can stay home with me all of the time. I am not sure how I am supposed to pay them, but I sure do wish they could just stay here with me all of the time! Pray for my Daddy, as I know it is hard for him to leave me every morning!
Tomorrow will be a very exciting day. My Grammy is coming up with Lillian and Libby. I haven't met Lillian or Libby yet, so I am super excited about seeing them. Of course, I am also pretty excited about being loved and spoiled by my Grammy. She even called tonight while we were at church and left me a message on our answering machine. She says she can't wait to see me tomorrow. She was going to bed happy because, when she wakes up, it will be time to come see me. Speaking of bed, I should probably be heading that way. I need my beauty sleep ;)!
:)-Lucy McLean

No comments: