About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Monday, April 28, 2008

Lazy Child

We were exhausted after such an exciting weekend. Ryan, Lucy McLean and Snoop took a nap together. Snoop is hilarious. Anytime LM is on one of our chests, he rests his noggin on her cutie patootie bottom. He doesn't want to miss a thing.


LM was so tired that she fell asleep during tummy time. Her oh so addicted father took about 500 pictures of her asleep. She gets her sleeping habits from me. My grandfather drove the same truck my entire life. No, I am not kidding.. MY ENTIRE LIFE! I remember the windows rattling and the entire truck jolting growing up. It didn't matter to me though. I could be in there 2 minutes and I was out cold.

When she finally woke up, she was cracking us up. She loves to be naked. She almost looks like she is smiling at Ryan here!

While our child is still in the laying around being precious stage, our friend's kids are in the stinkin' hilarious stage. Matt and Leslie Sloan are YL leaders in Asheville and were gracious enough to let me move in with them for a semester in college. They are so fun to be around and crack me up. They are exactly what a YL leader needs to be. So, as I was waisting away my day on the computer, blog stalking, I saw one of Leslie's newest posts. Asher, their 3 year old, is a spitting image of Matt and obviously has his personality too. Check out this You Tube video. There is a little glimpse of Lucy too, who appears as if she will be just as big of a ham as her big brother. HILARIOUS http://www.ashevillesloan.blogspot.com/

No comments: