About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Monday, February 4, 2008

Shower #1

This weekend was our first shower. It was wonderful! I got to see a lot of old friends and family members and we were able to hang out and enjoy each other's company. Baby Shelton racked up on lots of gifts. They are VERY prepared for bathing and have ADORABLE outfits to start off life with. Thank you to everyone who made this such a special time!
My Sis and my adopted second Mom Jenny Rae
Seth and Cutie Patootie Luke!
If Baby S is a girl, this will be her namesake. She will be names Lucille "McLean" Shelton. Lucille is Ryan's G'ma (pictures here) whom we love to pieces and McLean is my mother's maiden name.
Mom modeling the sling with Noah in it!
Yes, I will one day look just like this!
My G'ma talking to Noah. She LOVES babies and is soo good with them. Look how chunky monkey Noah is getting!



2 comments:

Rebecca said...

We had such a great time! Thanks for having us! I have to say, the boys in the second pictures are such cuties! ;-)

Melissa said...

okay, i've been having a hard time posting a comment....I just wanted you to know that i'm thinking about you often! i wish i could have been there to celebrate and "shower you"!!! i need updated "belly shots" pronto! i love and miss you! melissa