About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A little laundry gift from heaven



Wow! These things are amazing. For those of you who are around me often, you know that my brain has totally been taken over by this little miracle in my tummy. I can not seem to think of the right words to say and I have been having laundry mishaps left and right. In the past week or so alone, I have washed the rugs in the babies room, to have them come out smelling like road kill, washed a pair of Ryan's jeans that had diesel fuel on them, with an entire load of laundry... boy did that smell yummy, and the best yet, I washed a pair of new jeans with the only pair of khakis I have that fit. So, I tried these bad boys to see if they would reverse their effectiveness and they did! I now have khakis that are actually khaki colored again. YAY! The small blessings in life!

No comments: