About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Miss Bwittney...Miss West Rowan







So, don't tell Lucy McLean, but I snuck out of the house tonight to see Miss Bwittaney in Miss WR at the high school. I had every intention of taking her with us, but she went without a nap tonight...so that wasn't gonna happen! Ryan called me right before Miss Bwittaney "walked" and as Nick would say, I got in my "G6 and flew to the high school"...ok really we only live 3 minutes away. Miss Bwittaney (aka Brittney) holds a very special place in our hearts. She is like a little sister to me (and yes that comes with wanting to strangle her sometimes...right Nick?!) and like a big sister to Lucy McLean. Lucy MccLean wants to do EVERYTHING Miss Bwittney does! We were very excited for her to be spotlighted in Miss West Rowan.
We love you Miss Bwittany!

No comments: