About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

11 MONTHS!

Tripp turned 11 months old today! I can hardly believe it (and you can probably hardly believe that I am posting pictures so quickly)! He is such a fun little mama's boy. He is starting to try to do everything Lucy McLean does...scary hugh?! He has been walking for about a month now. He still LOVES to take baths. When he is having fussy days, he gets multiple baths. He is in to EVERYTHING and wants me to hold him from the second I come home until he goes to bed (we are working on that). His eyes are perfect and I love to see them smile when he smiles! Lucy McLean calls him Trippypoo! Can't believe in one month, he will be a whole year old!


No comments: