About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Still here...

So, I started back to work this week. We had 2, 2 hour delays and a day off. Craziness. I am too type A for this. Don't get me wrong, I like the breaks...but I like them better in JUNE!

LM is doing better. She has been at grandparents since Wednesday. We get her back today and I can't wait to love on that little munchkin. I am not one who likes to be away. We do appreciate grandparents taking the time to love on her so she can rest and get better (and mama can save all 9 days she has for her maternity leave).
We have gotten LM's new big girl room in order and now are trying to get the nursery back together. I am still looking for curtains in there. I bought fabric for roman shades back when I was pregnant with LM (well actually Ryan's mom bought the fabric), but that didn't pan out.

I love these red roman shades, but of course PB doesn't actually sale them. Nor does anyone right now because of the massive recall. So, should I just go with red drapes? Or does someone have an idea?

Baby S is also doing well and getting ready to make his/her 1st appearance! After Tucker (our new nephew) was born, I started to freak out about the size of this baby. LM was 3 1/2 weeks early and weighed 8 lbs. 11 oz. I spoke with the doctor this week and he wants to do an ultrasound in the next few weeks to see what we are looking at here. He thinks that my body will probably just be ready to go early again, as opposed to waiting until I am 39 weeks to induce. So, who knows. We will see. I have this fear of c-sections, so I would rather not birth a toddler! Our actual due date isn't until February 27th, but we are getting "guesses" that range from next week (AGGHHH) to February 19th (my Bday). What do you think?

4 comments:

The Mrs. said...

I'm going to guess that Baby Shelton will arrive Feb 15th. That's the same day I guessed that we would get our referral so maybe we'll both meet our little ones that day!

The Fambros said...

Mom made some roman shades for their room to black out the sunlight for daddy since he has to sleep during the day. She might has some advice. Also they use these heavy drapes that can be let down to block out light and pulled up to let in the sun. Give her a call. hugs and loves!

Anonymous said...

Feb. 19th! Your birthday! I was born on my dad's bday which is fun so thats my vote. Adam turns 30 that day! Miss you guys!

Kristin

gosara said...

My Mom also recently had some Roman Shades made... I don't know who did them, but I know she just went and picked out the fabric and had them done. If you're interested I'm sure she could pass on the person to get you a quote!