About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Living with a Toddler

My mom has always told me that, as a child, I did anything to make people laugh. I guess that has passed on to Lucy McLean. She is hilarious! This was our morning.
Cheese...ready to go to Aunt Lissa's house!
She had to get her fake Coach bag ready!
And these are thanks to Aunt Lissa. Awhile back, my mom thought it would be funny to buy LM some tacky princess light up tennis shoes. Now she has to take them to Lissa's every day because she actually keeps them on. Monday, Lissa thought it would be funny to sneak some tacky princess crocks into LM's bag. This morning, LM threw a fit to wear her "tacky cocks". Who is going to fight that?
And on another note.... guess what LM has learned to do?
CLIMB OUT OF HER CRIB! This is how I found her from her nap the other day. She had thrown everything out and was sitting on the floor with everything.
HAPPY THURSDAY!!!

No comments: