About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas Day

I know I am a little late on posting, but I left my cord to my camera at my parents house. So, here comes the posting...

Christmas morning was wonderful. Lucy McLean really enjoyed all of the presents. We have a hilarious video of her yelling "MICKEY" as soon as she walked in my parents living room. She was precious opening gifts and was very careful to give her Grammy every scrap of wrapping paper. She refused to throw it on the floor. The McLeans came over for lunch. We had a great time, as usual! Here are some pictures from our special day!
Lucy McLean-Drummer Girl
Her daddy's favorite toy...the new T-ball set. LM liked it a lot too!
An attempt at a family picture
She got a new jacket from Sherry and wouldn't take it off the rest of the night.

No comments: