About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Friday, July 18, 2008

Updated pics...

Last weekend, we were blessed with the opportunity to hang out with the fabulous Livingstons. We love this family. They are too stinkin hilarious. Jen and Scott are in our Homegroup at church. Below are 4 of their 5 kids (Lyric was in bed)... Dreco, Jacoby, Jazzy and Marissa. We love you guys. Thanks for a yummy dinner and a great time!
Lucy McLean and I have been at my parents since Monday. While it was hard to be away from Ryan, we had a great time with my parents. I didn't end up taking very many pictures. Below is my dad doing "his favorite thing in the world", holding LM while she sleeps. The second picture is of LM ready to swim in her cutie patootie bikini that Aunt Crystal bought her. THANK YOU! She says she feels like a princess in it!


No comments: