About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Asher Sloan... AKA The Funniest Little Boy on the PLANET

So my friends Matt and Leslie have the funniest little boy EVER. I always enjoy catching up on them on their blog. I am not sure how the boy could have turned out any other way. Matt and Leslie are two of the funniest people I know. Here is a link to Asher's latest moment...HILARIOUS!!!
http://ashevillesloan.blogspot.com/2008/06/one-last-brag.html

As a side note, I was at home by 11 am this morning, having run ALL of our erands! Pretty proud of Lucy McLean and I for getting up and getting it done! She did wonderful. A guy who works at the grocery store said that I "could just leave her there and they would find a place for her!" I love it when she is so sweet in public!

No comments: