About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I'm seeing spots!

Day three after lab tests were run and all we know so far is that I don't have a bacterial infection. I guess that is a good thing. I was awake 2 hours yesterday and have so far been able to stay awake 4 hours today. MAKING PROGRESS! I was also able to go to the post office, where I was met with lots of strange looks. It was rather amusing.

I got a very sweet call from one of my students today. She warmed my heart. She wanted to let me know how things were going at school and that she missed me. It feels good to be missed. I have to admit, I miss my kiddos.

So... still keep praying that I wake up tomorrow and everything is fine. Wouldn't that be a blessing? We are supposed to go to a wedding at Pawley's Island this weekend. Cross your fingers I am up for it. I was really looking forward to it!

No comments: