About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Friday, June 29, 2007

Been a while!

Sorry it has been so long since I have posted anything. Finally winding down the school year. I can't believe it is almost July and today is my last day of work. I finished my last class for my June term last night. I will start two more classes next week. I am really excited about one- Nature as a Metaphor!

In the past month, Ryan and I have been at home for a total of about ummm.... 4 hours! We have had three weddings, a bachelorette weekend (don't worry... Ryan didn't attend this), a shower, and a family cookout. Been a little crazy. Last weekend Jamie's wedding was in Huntsville, Alabama. My dad and I rode down together and it was a blast. I almost forgot how hot Alabama was, but it was still gorgeous and so much fun. It made me miss my Auburn girls even more! It was so good to see all of you ladies! (you too Kat)

We are hoping that life will settle down a bit for the month of July. As many of you know, my cousin who was missing for 3 years was found in January and is now staying with my parents for the summer. She is 9 years old and I can't wait for her to come visit us later on this month. Also very excited about Ryan Norman (the best roomie ever) coming up for Belle Chere at the end of this month.

Last but not least... Ryan and I are going to be an aunt and uncle to a BABY BOY!!! Can't wait for Baby Cranford's arrival in October! Congrats Anna and Jason!

No comments: