About Me

We are a family of five (yes we count our dog) who are loving every minute that the Lord has blessed us with!

Friday, May 11, 2007

Chicken Pox Back? Or am I a.... Medical Freak?!

Yep! That's me! Ryan and I had a lovely evening at friend's house last night. On our way home, I started to feel bad. As I got in bed, my entire body ached. I was also freezing cold. At 2 am the pain was horrible, so I went to get ibuprofen. That helped the pain, but not the uncontrollable sweating (I guess I had a fever). Ryan (being the wonderful husband that he is) got up this morning and ran me a bath, hoping that it would soothe the aching. I went to get in the bath and what appears to be more chicken pox are ALL OVER my body. So, I went to the doctor where I felt like a freak of nature. They had 4 doctors consult about it and.. yep... they have not a clue what it is! They put me on antibiotic, hoping that it is possibly a virus. It appears as if I was quarented from school because of the chiken pox, yet that might not have been what I had 3 weeks ago. So... Snoop and I are hanging out at home and waiting for his Aunt Megan to get out of school so we can go on a walk. Anyone who has ever heard of this bizarre skin stuff and knows what it is, please feel free to let us know!

No comments: